Mechanical float switches provide the ability to control solutions at either high or low levels to prevent
overflow condition or dry run operation, respectively. Models are available for pump or remote mounting.
- Conductivity style devices operate in most electrically conductive solutions by passing a small AC current between probes.
- Two probe units for single level control.
- Multiple probe units for two point control and refill/pump down capabilities.
- Ideal for plating systems, waste treatment tanks andleak detection.
- Capacitive style available for non contact level control. Mount outside of non metallic tanks with thicknesses up to .984 inches (25 mm).